1944 Morris Commercial C8 GS

eggsc8

Hi All , I am new to posting on this site but i have read quite a lot of posts , I am currently looking for a new Head Gasket for my C8 , If anyone knows where i could get one it would be really helpful, I have recently built a replica of Montys Caravan to tow around to shows it also doubles as a caravan for me and the better half to sleep in , I will be at Raucby Military show in Lincolnshire this weekend coming the 23rd 24th and 25th so i might see some of you there ,

Hi All , I am new to posting on this site but i have read quite a lot of posts , I am currently looking for a new Head Gasket for my C8 , If anyone knows where i could get one it would be really helpful, I have recently built a replica of Montys Caravan to tow around to shows it also doubles as a caravan for me and the better half to sleep in , I will be at Raucby Military show in Lincolnshire this weekend coming the 23rd 24th and 25th so i might see some of you there ,

Try John Walker 0115 960 7860

I am not too clever at this downloading but i think you will get the guist of the caravan , The base is a flat Ifor Williams 14 ft Then fixed around the bottom is a Bedford Army lorry buck 1" thick hardwood The top is then covered in alumimium followed by canvas , reno9.jpg

I looked at this at Ramsey and although I had seen it before (Weeting I think)I had a better look at the show. I chatted about the weight if you recall. You have made a great job of it and it looks very comfortable. Looks very good with your vehicle as well. Possibly last as long as Montys as well!:laugh: