Mystery Object No. 97

fv1609

. These 75 year-olds need all the clues they can get.

Very true Clive, otherwise being in their 2nd childhood its an 'all the toys out of the pram job':rofl::rofl::rofl:

You can go off people, you know, Degsy :(

I actually posted a reply earlier today saying I would share the prize with you, firstly it did not appear, or dissapeared and secondly, I am still waiting for the prize.......Clive?.............and no. not more horse manure, the roses have had enough :shake:

You can go off people, you know, Degsy :(

I actually posted a reply earlier today saying I would share the prize with you, firstly it did not appear, or dissapeared and secondly, I am still waiting for the prize.......Clive?.............and no. not more horse manure, the roses have had enough :shake:

Now where have I heard that before:???:-D

I am still waiting for the prize.......Clive?............

OK Richard you have a choice of prize. Either a bag of (in-date) crisps garnished with a choice of mango or brinjal pickle or mushroom ketchup. Or a partly used out of date box of small latex gloves. You can collect your prize at Belters. The choice is yours!

OK Richard you have a choice of prize. Either a bag of (in-date) crisps garnished with a choice of mango or brinjal pickle or mushroom ketchup. Or a partly used out of date box of small latex gloves. You can collect your prize at Belters. The choice is yours!

Well Clive :tup::............but I did say that Degsy should share the prize, so perhaps he would like the latex gloves for when he is dealing with his sheep :-D.......................for me, the crisps with mango sound good :)

See you at Beltring, will try and find some condensors to test

Well can't you post him a few of your crisps? I wasn't reckoning on having to give out two prizes for one competition.

In a few minutes MO 98 will be up & the winner of that will get it as the prize as I don't think it is going to be much use to me. But others may have the opportunity to use it.

No point in me guessing on 98, won't be at W&P so no clues for Richard on that one:-D

ps I've had a look at 98, two things come to mind, one to do with rubber, the other to do with hide.

Edited by Degsy