Now with the hot weather..........

Lord Burley

Ive been using the 101 as convertable sports MV..........

100_1096.jpg

The vettes been relegated the last few days. I had planned to water proof the hood. Which i have now done with a gallon of Thompsons brick seal. But seeing as we have had nice weather i have been using the 101 as my everyday motor to and from work. The school run,and trips to the shops.

In true sports car style. I even managed to get pulled for speeding yesterday morningfool.gif

Rain, Hail, or snow (sometimes Sun) the desert ready jeep (43 GPW) is out with no windscreen on it or top. Big greatcoat or desert duffel coat, gauntlets and a wooly hat mit goggles and away we go.

Gary

Rain, Hail, or snow (sometimes Sun) the desert ready jeep (43 GPW) is out with no windscreen on it or top. Big greatcoat or desert duffel coat, gauntlets and a wooly hat mit goggles and away we go.

Gary

You show more commitment than me. Only other person i know like you is Nick Johns.

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

That ugly thing you left in the yard is longer than the 101 so of course there will be an extra charge,also as it sticks out i expect john will of clumped it a few times.:-D

That ugly thing you left in the yard is longer than the 101 so of course there will be an extra charge,also as it sticks out i expect john will of clumped it a few times.:-D

Engine fallen out and made it's way over to the Champ by any chance?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Big greatcoat or desert duffel coat, gauntlets and a wooly hat mit goggles and away we go.

Gary

Gary, Dont tell me you still wear all that gear in THIS Weather?!!.....:rofl:

Well this is Scotland and summer means warmer rain lol