Fort Nelson Pic's

Guest bigredone

I missed Fort Nelson this year as the jeep wasn't finished in time :cry: , looks like it was good again. Is that your jeep in the entrance same as last year? if so we had a fairly long chat last year about radios n stuff.

Got any more pics of the action?

Cheers

Paul

Guest bigredone

Hi Paul

Yes I remember you, sorry to hear the jeep isnt finished. Yes that is my Jeep in the very cold and windy entrance.

Did not get many shots as it was busy but here are a few more that I did manage to take. It was much better than last year more things to see, there were US/German Hospitals, Home front, Naval, Jungle, you name it.

The West Sussex MVT guys turned up on both days. The last two shots are of me and my display, I went for the Battle of the Bulge this year.

fn11.jpgfn12.jpgfn14.jpgfn15.jpgfn16.jpgfn17.jpgfn18.jpgfn19.jpgfn20.jpgfn21.jpgfn13.jpg

Regards

Paul

Paul,

Thanks for the extra pics, I'm even more annoyed at missing it now!

I will try harder next year, at least the Jeep is back on the road now and I shall be out and about for 'drive it' day this Sunday.

Looks like you have even more kit than last year if thats possible! I already manage to fill the Jeep with just a weekends worth of kit for two without any 'toys', even worse now with all the radio gear fitted! My next task is to get my trailer restoration under way to carry my extra stuff for Kemble and Beltring.

Cheers

Paul