Greetings

Greetings to all Forum members.

I am not a proud owner of any type of Military vehicle, worst luck. I just do not have a place to keep one except perhaps for the Padre's push bike!

I do however have an interest in things military. I am a collector of cloth badges worn by members of the British Army from WW2 forward to the Tactical Recognition Flashes worn by The Army of today. I look forward to seeing some great posts on the Forum. Glad I found the site which looks very interesting from a old soldier's point of view.

Martin (aka ORISKANY):)

Welcome to the Friendliest Forum on the WEB ! Glad you found Us lots of varied threads and information , Nice to have Veteran to add more experience to the arguments I mean discussions that happen all the time , There are a few items in the Uniforms area you might find interesting so feel free to put in your comments and stories.

Welcome Martin and remember! Bikes are military vehicles to! There is (established after much work) a bike shed at the clubhouse.

Welcome Martin

Mark

PS, is the back of the bike shed where the dancing girls are? :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Welcome Martin

Mark

PS, is the back of the bike shed where the dancing girls are? :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Mark,

Thanks for that but no :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: in my shed:nono:

Thank you for the welcome, looking forward to joining in from time to time.

Martin.:)