just back from Normandy

ford 369

just got back from Normandy with my m20 had some great times and ride outs,144 Brit wd bikes riding together sure looked good and sounded even better ,finished up in Arromanche ,all parked on seafront and then took all the bikes down onto the sand for photos etc and left 144 oil stains on the pavement so anyone there in the future will know where we parked.for pictures check out the wdm20 website

It was good to meet friends old and new out there although fc101daz and his brother Greg looked about the same as I felt sunday morning after we stayed in the campsite bar with several mad Irishmen until 3.20am

Nigel

Amen to that mate!!!!I still feel rough today!!!I think you were as much to blame for that as the Irish by the way!!I assume you made the boat OK?We got proper peed on on the way back to St Malo yesterday afternoon,not nice.I will try (yeh right!!!) to post the video I took of you all leaving Longues Saturday afternoon.Definately an impressive sight and sound!!!! I want one now you buggers!!!Anyone got CHEAP unrestored Brit iron for sale to go with my Matchless!!!

glad to hear you got back ok ,we made the ferry with about five minutes to spare ,the drinking couldnt have been my fault I was too p"££ed to make an important decision like that.It is a shame that I see you have a matchless now cos I could have thought about selling you mine(not) but you wouldnt want 2 would you

Nigel

Fair point mate,must have been the feckin Irish then!!!I have one in storage in the UK until the owner sees the error of his ways and has to sell it to buy feed for the hoss!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't seem to post video and for a change through no lack of technical ability on my part,but HMVFTV is no more!!

Regards

Daren

just got back from Normandy with my m20 had some great times and ride outs,144 Brit wd bikes riding together sure looked good and sounded even better ,finished up in Arromanche ,all parked on seafront and then took all the bikes down onto the sand for photos etc and left 144 oil stains on the pavement so anyone there in the future will know where we parked.for pictures check out the wdm20 website

It was good to meet friends old and new out there although fc101daz and his brother Greg looked about the same as I felt sunday morning after we stayed in the campsite bar with several mad Irishmen until 3.20am

Nigel

We stood on the main road through Asnelles and watched you all go past, it was an impressive sight indeed. I will get r cubed to post the pictures here to see if there is one of you!

Hi Nigel,

Don't suppose you know the name of the motorcycle video that was being played in the bar on Saturday night at Etreham do you?Greg would like to find a copy.

I am desparately trying to upload the video of you guys to photobucket,definately operator error this time!!!!

Regards

Daren

Hi Nigel,

Don't suppose you know the name of the motorcycle video that was being played in the bar on Saturday night at Etreham do you?Greg would like to find a copy.

Daren,

I was in the bar as they were setting up and heard someone say they were going to show "On Any Sunday". It featured motorcycle sport across the US.