Hi Guys!

Hello everyone my name's Oli, and I've been interested in military vehicles for as long as I can remember. Listening to my grandfather talking about driving Artillery Tractors and Bedfords during the war at an early age probably influenced me a bit! And now finally I'm of an age where I've got enough spare cash to start looking at getting something!!

I've always liked the Bedford QLR and the Matador, and I hope at some point in the future (hopefully not too far, far away!), to get my hands on a Kettenkrad!

Day to day I'm a Commercial Pilot, but unfortunately with the current economic problems I'm unemployed, so it seemed like the perfect time to get myself something to do in the evenings/weekends to relieve the stress of job-hunting and interviews!

Other things that take up my time are an interest in the late-war Luftwaffe exotica, Ju 287, Do 335, Ho 229, He 177 etc, designing a heat recuperation system for modern turbofans and trying to stave off the "Captain's Belly" by doing some exercise!

Cheers,

Oli

Welcome Oli or should that be oily?

Buy an MV and you soon will be!

Get a kettentrad and start dragging a 262 round your garden you know you want to... what fun!!!

Have you been reading my mind??!! One day I will have my own 262 (the B-1a/U1 Night Fighter version), and a garden large enough to take off in!! Of course unless the CAA create something akin to the US 'Experimental' category I may have to move abroad to see it come true!

Thanks for the welcome guys, I'm looking forward to joining the MV owner's club!