Hello I am new to HMVF

MILITARYLANDROVER,

Hello all, I am new to the HMVF, My name is Alan I am 51, ex R.N. 10 years service, I run my own business (gymnasium) and have a long history of Strongman, Powerlifting, and Bodybuilding and been a champion in them all. I build R/C U-Boats as a hobby but over the last few years I have had a keen interest in Military Veichles. As an engineer, I have restored a ex MOD series 3 SWB landrover which I use daily, (back to basic driving), It is quite a good head turner, I am a big believer in " if a job has to be done do it right or not at all, pay attention to detail, and never do the old That will do or thats good enough" best wishes to all, as my friend call me, Big Al.

Hi Alan, Catweazle is going to love you! He's getting a bit to stiff to roll in bilges. The Naval section of the club house is currently being re-floated so you'll have to slum it with us landlubbers. Or was it you out practicing?