AWDC Heavies Driveround Slab common Bordon 10th May

Had a great day out yesterday and I really recommend to anyone with an offroad vehicle to try one of these days - loads of space to play in, friendly people, and a variety of tracks, mud and sand to enjoy.

There are a few photos in this album of my 110 and the Ural getting rather stuck, and some of the Mogs:

AWDC_Bordon_May09

Also present was a 101, a Zil, a Stalwart, a couple of Pinzgauers (one 4x4, one 6x6), lots of Landys and Suzukis, some shiny modern stuff that didn't want to get dirty and two Jeeps.

Edited by Nissedasapewt
Missed a vehicle

Yes it was great, that was me and my boys in the stolly and the zil...my stolly was having a really bad day, kept losing losing power every now and again for no apparent reason, think it must be fuel related as I let her nearly run out the other day and i think i must have picked up some ****e in the fuel lines and in the filter maybe...anyway other than that we had a great day...

I am in the process of buying a quarry and hope to have a few heavies there in the future...

I will always go with the stolly unles she is broke and I will have the zils back working in time for the next event...plus I am hoping on a couple of other big vehicles by then...we will have to see...depends on cash flow..