Humber Pigs

paul connor

now i bet you have not seen these 2 before??

Dont know if you remember the 90's dance group KLF, well during there career they burn 1.000.000 pounds in the woods on front of the press while circling them in Pigs and playing white noise!

At last i have a picture of the pigs in question, not the best paint jobs, but muist have scared the hell out of the press when they were taking in vans miles to some woods, then presented with a suitcase with a million in. then people with masks and fluresent cloths light the money as Pigs circle them with white noise being blasted!

must have scared a few reporters! haha

SaracenCars.gif

i Herd that the police took them off them, but then in another artical stated that the KLF were using them to test experimental sound warfare equipment that was found in the back.... not sure that woul dhave been in the back!

so as far as i know they are unfortunatly still orange

• 4 years later...

haha yes we found these old girls rotting away in a feild in Summerset on my granparents old farm which is now owed by one of the band members administrators , they were dumped there with the hope of getting them back on the road (never happened) . You'll be happy to hear that we rescued them and have moved them to a yard with lots of other forgotten gems and that they are going to be shipped over to new zealand in the new year with us and restored to the former glory and put on display at my fathers transport museum along side a few land rovers , chev puddel jumpers and army caterpillers , ofcourse they'll be used to terrorise the locals on the way to the pub as much as possible .

The verdics out wether or not the keep them orange maybe just one