CVRT spotted in Brixton last night...

Grasshopper

I was driving through Brixton last night around 1845 hrs when I saw a very nice (shiny) low loader rig. Thought "that would be perfect for shifting tanks", only to discover that it had what appeared to be a CVRT Spartan on the back!

Anybody here been defying the credit crunch and bought one? Lord Burley? It did seem a bit tatty, and being on a civvy rig, I expect it is in private hands, given the TA bases in London don't have tracked armour.

I was driving through Brixton last night around 1845 hrs when I saw a very nice (shiny) low loader rig. Thought "that would be perfect for shifting tanks", only to discover that it had what appeared to be a CVRT Spartan on the back!

Anybody here been defying the credit crunch and bought one? Lord Burley? It did seem a bit tatty, and being on a civvy rig, I expect it is in private hands, given the TA bases in London don't have tracked armour.

Vince whereabouts in Brixton was it?.I have seen a few CVRT,s and some Snatch and Vector vehicles on the back of civilian contracted low-loaders passing through. Or it could have been used as part of a promotion for the Brixton Academy.They have had a few military vehicles outside on concert nights displaying the band on that night.Vehicles in the past have included Hummers,Ferrets,101s,and Volvo Sugga,s.In fact last night at the rear of the venue was a nicely converted 101 ambulance being used as a mobile VT room