thanks for your welcomes

hi thanks for the welcome ive visited before via the commander but this is the first time on my own so please be gentle.

about me well i work full time building welbikes for people and doing british airborne jeep conversions i didnt think it would but its gone mad ive created a monster the missus has me tied to the work bench 12 hrs a day 7 days a week.

we have stuff going all over the world its great and then to any one reading this that have placed orders with me at stoneliegh and look foward to seeing you all again at malvern.

roll on normandy im not working that week:)

many thanks again carl

Please to park your Welbike in the bike shed with a very strong chain and lock or take up to your room in the clubhouse as I m sure a number of members would gladly snap it up to use about the clubhouse , especially after a long night of drink and wanting to avoid the long walk back to their vehicle from the clubhouse bar . YOU have Been Warned . WELCOME to the Friendliest Forum on the net , Mr Welbike !