Scammell owners and enthusiasts beano to the Seaside !

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great certificate Bernard! :rofl:

Boat crew -

If anyone is on a guilt trip on acount of Saturday - the black smoke, oil slicks and CO2 emissions - you can relax, I've settled our environmental account today:

I went to post two large parcels at a cost of £27, the postmaster says

"Do you want to do the optional send your parcel CARBON FREE scheme, to help do your bit to counter global warming? It'll cost you an extra 5 pence....". The donation is invested by the Woodland Trust to help offset the carbon generated during the parcel's journey.

Now at this stage I would normally reply along the lines of "No thanks, somehow I don't reckon that'll be enough to do much good".

But today I thought about how much diesel went up in smoke on Saturday :shake: and found myself saying "Er, yes, OK, let's do it!"

:-D

Edited by N.O.S.

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
Ooooh! - a supercharger! C6SFL?

Tiddly little engines:-D no wonder it was so slow.

Interesting this carbon offset,i have to pay a tax at work on heating i havnt got.

WE need to use more,now,when its all gone they will release the more enviro friendly fuels,but not while theres a pint left in the ground.

Your concern is admirable but you cant put of living till tomorrow

it may never come.

i used to be really concerned ,i even own an acre of forest in Belise to stop the loggers or Mc Donalds.

Then i was bombarded with lies about how it was all our fault but industry carried on as normal.then i had bypass surgery and the quack said that should give you another ten.

So now i am peed off i cant be out every wk end due to the miss management of my funds by our trusted bankers.

Next time they want another 5p tell them to get it from the bus company running empty buses just to keep the route.The empty trains,the biggest polluter per mile of all.The motoway lighting at night so some half baked half blind muppet can get home without worrying about concentrating.:sweat:

Dont forget Prince Charles is going to save us:rofl:

Take cover ! I think old Mount St Catweazle is about to blow again ! :-D

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Dont get Lee worried.

Any more video,i have some of the RAF boat but its a bit boring.:-D

dayoutonHoratia003.jpg

No Bernard your suposed to throw up the other way.

dayoutonHoratia008.jpg

The motly crew walking off the Fish n chips,We had a good stroll around the Gosport sea front couldnt have had better weather.

dayoutonHoratia009.jpg

dayoutonHoratia012.jpg

dayoutonHoratia011.jpg

dayoutonHoratia010.jpg

dayoutonHoratia005.jpg

on the fuel birth at Cowes.

Cap'n Catweazle......... "These are my throttle levers and I push them forward like this to go faster"

DSCF6872.jpg

Able Seaman Andy................ "mmmmme me me me !! "

That hats a killer init:rofl::rofl::rofl: