Jump to content
  • 0

WW2 or PW US Blackout Light Switch?



The U7144T (which was rebuilt by Autocar in 1953) should have the standard pull-out switch, but has this rotary type. Can anyone identify this as a WW2 or Post War type?


I've just ripped out the entire wiring from the Autocar (some original, some later, some mouse damaged, some does nothing!) and am pondering whether to use this switch or put a pull-out type in.




Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Looks to me as the above switch is an ignition switch WWII type as fitted to many US vehicles - including the Ward La France.


If you need an NOS pull out lighting switch - RR Services.


Switch could also be a universal rotary switch for many applications.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...