Hello

Steve Black

My name is Steve, I don't own any MV's but have wanted one as long as I can remember. My wife even supports me getting one as soon as we get enough land.

I live in Arkansas (now) but I have moved much for work.

Looking forward to reading post and working for the day that I can actually say, I own that.

Steve Black

Now that would be good. A flag for each location or nationality on the forum standing in on the hill up by the wind turbine Jack built last year and which should be working again by Easter. What happened to the Egyptian fella who was on here for a while?

From memory we have the UK, Netherlands, Norway, Rep of Ireland, Finland, Denmark, Canada, USA, Australia, NZ, Belgium, France, Switzerland, Libya, Colombia, Germany, Malta, Italy, South Africa, Egypt...

please add (and apologies to those I have forgotten...............)

Now that would be good. A flag for each location or nationality on the forum standing in on the hill up by the wind turbine Jack built last year and which should be working again by Easter. What happened to the Egyptian fella who was on here for a while?

From memory we have the UK, Netherlands, Norway, Rep of Ireland, Finland, Denmark, Canada, USA, Australia, NZ, Belgium, France, Switzerland, Libya, Colombia, Germany, Malta, Italy, South Africa, Egypt...

please add (and apologies to those I have forgotten...............)

What about Cornwall....??? :cool2:

I'm flagging already....you lot and your regions and pseudo-states. Emmetts! Do Cornwall and Jersey have seats on the United Nations? Nope. I am prepared to sit corrected. I live in the independent republic of Southend-On-Sea. We have our own unitary authority. I am not quite sure what this means, but the rubbish gets emptied on Wednesdays and you cannot kill worms on the Bell Wharf at Leigh. It all seems reasonable...from a distance.

MB:nono: