Austin 10-4 help

Radek

Hi to all,

I know it isn´t clasic military vehicle, but I have handbook with cntract No. and I think it was used as staf car.

Now to the my problem. Can somebody halp me. I am making new wire harnes and now I need remove the klaxon buton in stearing wheal.

many thanks Radek

d470_1.jpg

ea7b_1.jpg

Hi to all,

I know it isn´t clasic military vehicle, but I have handbook with cntract No. and I think it was used as staf car.

Now to the my problem. Can somebody halp me. I am making new wire harnes and now I need remove the klaxon buton in stearing wheal.

many thanks Radek

Lots of civilian cars like the Austin were used by the military.

The horn button and traficator switch are on the end of a long tube which runs through the steering column and box and held in place by a clamp on the end of the steering box where the wiring also comes out, undo the clamp, disconnect the wiring and pull the the whole thing up out of the steering column

Edited by Nick Johns

This car was registered in Reading, Berks. RD and DP were Reading Borough Council issued codes. Is the car still in the UK?

No, now is in Czech Rep. I have bought it on ebay.

If somebody woudl like the Numbers with registration, are for sell. But I don´t know if are transferable.