Wanted: CVR (T) spartan or striker

danis

Hello together,

I'm a owner of a Weasel T24. I have very much fun with this vehicle. In our club, weasel-club.ch, switzerland, we meet regularly. I would like now a CVR (T) spartan or striker to buy. I have few experience with this vehicle. Also I would like to know, where I can buy this vehicle. can anybody give me some tipps, contacts or offers? Condition CVR (T): good (not perfect), running and driving. Please, not to expensiv.

I wanted to buy first a m113 - that would have been simpler. But the spartan is smaller, more compact and more beautiful.

I hope and thank you for each answer....

Dani

klDSC00554.jpg

klDSC00586.jpg

klDSC05636.jpg

here's a Striker for sale...

A great opportunity to purchase one of the rarer and arguably the most interesting of the CVRT family. Although not restored the vehicle is running and comes complete with most of it's bits, including a pair of new batteries and mirrors. Externally it has the standard multiple layers of paint, whilst inside it would benefit from some TLC.

I had intended to add this one to my collection, but with 4 on the go, it's one too many.

I am open to sensible offers, but when making an offer please consider the rarity of this vehicle along with the fact that it is running. Please also consider the last time you saw a CVRT for the price you are offering, if you haven't seen one around that price the chances are you are not being realistic!

Darrell

darrell.hazelton@yahoo.co.uk

01793 879611

0774 8594529

Based in Swindon

Edited by Marmite!!

Thank you for your answer, Darrell. Exactly, we search two vehicles. One for me and one for my friend pius. I prefer one spartan. I search still spartan and hope that I find one in the next weeks. I think of an offer like this:

http://ebasic.easily.co.uk/049036/036019/militaryvehiclesales.htm

Greetings

Edited by danis
misunderstanding

Thank you for your answer, Darrell. Exactly, we search two vehicles. One for me and one for my friend pius. I prefer one spartan. Your offer for the striker is very interesting and pius is in contact with you. I search still spartan and hope that I find one in the next weeks. I think of an offer like this:

http://ebasic.easily.co.uk/049036/036019/militaryvehiclesales.htm

Greetings

Hi,

I'm not Darrell & have no conection with the vehicle...

cheers lee

hi Robin in Dublin,have a look at an OT90 ,before you buy anything.I bought one last July I have not stopped smiling since.You are not to far from the Czech republic try a company called Excalibur.The vehicles are ex reserve and are in really excellent condition,it also has a 19l 300bhp diesel . ,

hi Robin in Dublin,have a look at an OT90 ,before you buy anything.I bought one last July I have not stopped smiling since.You are not to far from the Czech republic try a company called Excalibur.The vehicles are ex reserve and are in really excellent condition,it also has a 19l 300bhp diesel . ,

Hi Robin,

you could of at least post a picture of it :-D:-D , is it still standard or have you converted it to a German style H/track ??

Ashley