Classic military vehicle magazine

private mw

"exclusive agreement to distribute only through WH Smith's,"

This is happening with all mags from that publisher plus possibly some others.

Shame to do this I bought my first CMV at Borders (not sure that I've spelt that correctly) but from memory admittedly twenty years ago as a paper boy WH supplied the newsagents papers. I suspect that you will still be able to receive CMV by order from your local newsagent. Ask

Andy

I'd rather they'd put a picture of a nice original Ferret on the front cover, instead of the one with 1001 post service modifications. It's almost as bad as the ebay pimped Ferret.

No, nothing is as bad as the e-bay pimped Ferret!

Did they sell it? did somebody save it from a life of Bling?

On one of the pages in CMV, you can see (in the background of a DT picture) our CVRT being lifted by the 2 WLF's in the arena at beltring.

Also seen some pics from salisbury plain trip in Windscreen. Marks truck, R cubed GMC and Johns fox with me on the turret. I can tell its me by the silhouette of my hat!

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
Ok Jack understand your problem with imps copywrite.

Will re do the whole thing spell all the names correct plus tell the whole story,inc what the editor of imps mag said about the picture and who he said was aware of what was going to be done to the picture.Mr Blackman says he doubts he was sacked over this,well he should of been.As you can see this touches a raw nerve,It wasnt funny people phoning me to tell me about it.I never had an apology,a free magazine.or a years membership ,nothing in a way of an apology.

Sorry this will have to wait as i have decided to take this further on advice received today.

Jack thanks for your PM.i will pm you when i have gathered all the facts together that you are unaware of,that way you will have a better understanding of the events.Cheers CW.