Prediction for 2009!!!!!

Jack

OK - just looked at the tea leaves and I have a prediction for 2009 - (PLEASE NOTE THIS IS SUBJECT TO THE OWNER GETTING ON WITH IT AND NOT LETTING THE SIDE DOWN - THIS IS PART IS OUT OF MY CONTROL).

Here it is:

The most photographed MV in 2009 is going to be N.O.S.'s Autocar and tanker!!!! :readpaper::whistle:

Don't you mean 2010 Jack? For goodness sake give me a fighting chance - it looks a lot better in the photos :n00b:

And I've just lost 2 weeks through having to work (who needs customers, eh?) and 2 days rat-proofing the workshop :argh:

Jack, didn't you hear that he's then going to fix a stove over one hatch and turf over the other with a fence in between and build a mobile Great Escape exhibition tunnel inside it? Got any pallets to spare?

I would have thought a more accurate prediction for 2009 would be that Jacks GMC would be running again in time to ferry those of us with no WW2 era vehicles over to the Normandy celebrations!!!

Could just be a case of the next time Jack reads the tea leaves he (a) puts his glasses on and (b) makes sure they are tea leaves and not coffee grounds..... :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: