Battlefield tours - whos...

Jack

one of the companys that i work for, lynns travel in eastbourne do the rememberance day trip to ypres and already for this year nearly all the seats have gone on the two coaches going

so if planing to go for remberance day check now as a space nearer the time will probably be like gold dust

we tend to get to ypres for morning parade then over round the cemetarys and hill 60 stopping at the main locations then returning to ypres for the last post in the evening

it is a sobering time but dont forget your cameras as i did last year and regreted it

Yes, I too have to give a big thumbs up to Leger Holidays. No hesitation in recommending them. Can't compare them with anyone else as no experience of other companies. Very professional and on the trip I went on the guide/leader was very clued up and told a host of stuff to do with localities you would not know unless you were extremely well read. By the nature of an organised tour it always is a compromise but I didnt come back feeling in any way let down

I've been on a few Leger Battlefield tours and I have found them very good - I did the extended D-Day tour last October. I can also recommend the 'Fortress Europe' tour. Try their website for details of last minute discounts available.