Catweasle

Guest jan

Where's Catweasle? Has he been bumped off as well as Bertie?

Those two had me in stitches (sometimes).

Nobody has been "Bumped off" if anybody as any question relating to other members please ask the Admin via PM's & not on the open forum... Thank you

Edited by Marmite!!

Hi Jan,

CW is about and was online tonight and Bertie was about but...we (as stated in the rules) don't allow multiple accounts.......:readpaper:

Kind regards.

Jack.

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Hi Jan many thanks for your concern.also to all who e mailed much appreciated.There is a lot going on for me at the moment,we have had to clear out half the business premises ready for rental due to downturn in trade.A lot of stuff gone in the bin or the scrap.We have cowes torquay race next wk end.The parts arrive tuesday scruteneering thurs pm.:rofl:

Also disposing of years of collective crap ready for the great escape

I have a few things to sort out then will be back i hope,i notice Patweazle is keeping an eye on you all (do hope she wont end up needing therapy)

cheers CW have fun.:-D

wot o jan, got your pm but tryed to reply 3 times and failed ? dont kmow wether its me or not, theres something fishy going on me thinks

regards graham

wot o jan, got your pm but tryed to reply 3 times and failed ? dont kmow wether its me or not, theres something fishy going on me thinks

regards graham

Graham...

nothing fishy going on, just checked & Jan's set up to receive PM's like everyone other member is... what error message are you getting??

Lee

Graham...

nothing fishy going on, just checked & Jan's set up to receive PM's like everyone other member is... what error message are you getting??

Lee

wot o lee,i seem to be able to post on threads ok but when i replied to jan it had the options of forward or reply with quote i took the latter wrote the message clicked on submit reply and was chucked off forum,this happened 3 times

regards graham

Graham I sent you an email at 1338. This wasn't a PM it was a email but sent through the forum as I don't know your address. Maybe you've been out all day, but if you've been in & not got it then it is strange indeed.

wot o lee,i seem to be able to post on threads ok but when i replied to jan it had the options of forward or reply with quote i took the latter wrote the message clicked on submit reply and was chucked off forum,this happened 3 times

regards graham

Hi Graham...

must of just been a forum glitch...:confused: haven't had any other reports of PM problems...

Cheers Lee

Graham I sent you an email at 1338. This wasn't a PM it was a email but sent through the forum as I don't know your address. Maybe you've been out all day, but if you've been in & not got it then it is strange indeed.

jan, just sent you an email

regards graham

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
Hi Graham...

must of just been a forum glitch...:confused: haven't had any other reports of PM problems...

Cheers Lee

Hi Lee, John had two failed attempts for Jack this morning. Sent a third that said 'testing' which seemed to go but still no reply, so, who knows.

Patweazle.

Don't know how that happened as that limit does not apply to Admin/Mods...

Lee mine is around 500 :argh::argh::argh: :sweat::sweat::sweat:

I will ask Joris to have a look in the morning to see why some folks are having problems :)

Lee mine is around 500 :argh::argh::argh: :sweat::sweat::sweat:

I will ask Joris to have a look in the morning to see why some folks are having problems :)

Had a quick look & you've still got some room left Jack:coffee:

I still cant get my subscribed thread Emails anymore ! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

As said before it's probably because you're using an @AOL.COM address... AOL is good at blocking stuff:argh: change it in the User CP for another email address....