War Wheels 16/17August

Degsy

Superb pics chevpol number 23 was possibly the best or am I biased. We arrived late Saturday. Started out in beautiful sunshine and ran into the rain just before Telford on M54. Shame for Shropshire Border Counties guys and gals because the always put on a good show. The power cut on Saturday night meant we got off our legs by candle light! hic. Sunday was overcast to start with but around lunch time it became a summers day. Nice to meet Degsy and put a face to a posting. The Hippo ran like a dream on it's 'new' tyres. 120 mile round trip and thoroughly enjoyed it. Shame the weather forecast kept so many away. What ever happened to the hardy MVT members who turned out hail, rain or sunshine.

Well done Shropshire Border Counties MVT. Book us in for next year.

Phil P

Superb pics chevpol number 23 was possibly the best or am I biased. We arrived late Saturday. Started out in beautiful sunshine and ran into the rain just before Telford on M54.

Passed you going the other way on the M54 looked good. Wish i could have attended as just up the road from me but 12hr night turns at work got in the way.