Dallas Dig-Out - Autojumble etc

Dear MV fans,

I am helping out with an event that I thought might be of interest....

Dallas Autos are holding an Autojumble/ militaria market at their yard on Sunday the 16th October between 8am-3pm.

The idea is to encourage regular members/ MV owners to come along to sell or buy spares and kit- and as such it will be a reasonably priced event. £5 for a pitch to sell W.H.Y. or just £1 to get in and buy some more old military stuff.

Stallholders/Traders may also come, by prior arrangement. Of course Dallas Autos will be open for the day too.

The address is:

Dallas Auto Parts,

Cold Ash Farm,

Long Lane,

Hermitage,

Nr. Newbury

Berkshire.

If you would like to speak to someone about this (besides me!) you can phone Liz at Dallas on 01635 201124 or Andy on 01489 580879.

It could be a good chance to de-clutter the garage, raise some cash for Christmas, or buy those parts for the winter project.

Guest shane taylor

Hi Ross.

That is a dam fine idea, I will have in my diary to see if it is clear as my mate is looking for shed loads of gear for his Lightweight landy.

Shane.

Ross.

That is a cracking idea!

I will be there and I will let the members of the Dorset branch of the MVT know as well.

This is great to see this sort of infomation as this is exactly what this site is all about, please everyone keep up the good work!

Thanks Guys,

We hope it'll bring back the 'good old days' , but it is quite difficult to get an event going, so we'll be glad to see you all there.

We thought keeping it simple would be best, as loads of shows these days are too expensive. I'd rather spend my money on kit! :D

• 1 month later...

[quote name="Karoshi

Why is that? The Dallas thing is on Sunday. We are working Friday & Saturday.

So if I'm going' date=' so can you. Oddballs "buying" so I can't miss that.

Karoshi

I see your point and as Oddball is buying, its a pain but I gonna be busy packing boxes......I am running out of time :cry: but I am sure that someone else can have my drink ( got to get oddball to buuy something :shock: ).

Ah, Jack, for cryin' out loud. That's the the stinking, most awful, stupid excuse and you're always pullin' that stinking awful stupid excuse. You don't want in this thing, you don't get in this thing. I cut you in on everything. I don't need you. Sixty feet of bridge I can get almost anywhere.

Hey Karoshi - if you want me, & the boys could hook up with you at Tot hill services on the A34 & kinda like show you the way. That goes for anyone else heading north from the badlands. As long as you don't want to be there at first sparrow cough, you know being Sunday an all..................But hey! for a bacon butty we could be heroes for a day.

Hey Karoshi - if you want me, & the boys could hook up with you at Tot hill services on the A34 & kinda like show you the way. That goes for anyone else heading north from the badlands. As long as you don't want to be there at first sparrow cough, you know being Sunday an all..................But hey! for a bacon butty we could be heroes for a day.

Just get Mulligan to give you the Time on Target for Tot Hill and I'll be there.

Karoshi