One for GTW

Jack

Hi Tim - would it be possible to post up again the picture of the concrete landing craft please...as I would be interested in bring the GMC down there with you guys over the summer.

Think it would be a special thing to do.

Many thanks

Jack.

Dunno if you could get permission (assuming it was the Braunton Burrows Concrete LCT) to get on there with your truck. We went down there to do some film work for the first book Richard Bass brought out and was able to take a convoy of vehicles out onto the Burrows, but that was years ago, and I think part of a weekend at Cobbaton Combat collection, and there were soliders out training that day on there too!! I think it is still MOD land, but may not be now?

Yes Paul. I think you were there the same day as me. Still looking for my other photos of the day. here is one of them:

GMC.jpg

Here are some more of this years event:

IMG_0912.jpg

IMG_0910.jpg

IMG_0909.jpg

IMG_0907.jpg

IMG_0905.jpg

I will get you the dates of this years event. We will be able to take vehicles onto the ranges and drive on and off the landing craft. Richard will also give us the full tour if you are so interested. There is a lot to see, if you know where to look. I will post some more info soon and if anybody else wants to bring a vehicle you will be welcomed.

Tim (too)