Stoneleigh 2006

bowie

Anyone who previously went to the saturday night dances at Stoneleigh may be at a bit of a loss now as there is no dance on site anymore.

We are running a dance close by at

The Angel Hotel in Leamington Spa.

Its a ticket only do for licensing regulations , cost is £5.00 per ticket with FREE raffle draw.If anyone is interested drop me a line, numbers are limited though and selling fast so don't leave it too long :)

Anyone who previously went to the saturday night dances at Stoneleigh may be at a bit of a loss now as there is no dance on site anymore.

We are running a dance close by at

The Angel Hotel in Leamington Spa.

Lynne and I saw Jimmy about the dance at the MVT meeting so we should see you there.

Steve

• 3 weeks later...

just to let you know that between now & 18th jan you can send off for your tickets. they are £8.00 each & a £1.00 fee per order for admin & postage

the advantages of this are not having to queue for 45 mins in the cold & damp smelling the bacon /sausage stall.

The address is

militaria shows

woodgate farm

stubby lane

draycott in the clay

staffs

de6 5ha

cheers

berni

• 2 weeks later...

has there been a meeting time & place arranged yet for a tea/ coffee break or are we just going to mingle & see who we spot with a badge on.

if you are anything like me then you'll be walking round with your head angled at floor & tressle table height so will miss the badges. with this in mind I'll be wearing my pink shoes

shoes.jpg

please feel free to stop them & say hi.

cheers

Berni