Widetrack Trailer Contract Numbers

Rangie

I was idly looking to see if I could determine which manufacturer made my Mk2 WT (a true Mk2, not an updated Mk1, with the later recessed Hydratow Mk4 Hitch) as its Body/ERM plate is missing but the chassis plate is there (FVE21A/3803).

I started pooling references from various photos and the limited documents I have, I came up with the following:

Widetrack Trailer Contracts

Mk1
Contract: WV12094 - ?

Mk2
Contract: FVE21A/352 - Arrow Construction Equipment Ltd
Contract: FVE21A/3801 - GKN Sankey
Contract: FVE21A/3802 - Arrow Construction Equipment Ltd
Contract: FVE21A/3803 - ??

Contract: FVE21B/82 - ?

Mk3
Contract: LVIA/231 - Universal Engineering
Contract: LVIA/155 - Viking Trailers
Contract: ???????? - Paratow Ltd

Does anyone have some more info/contributions to add? I thought it may be an interesting subject (or rabbit hole depending on your level of obsession, ha ha).

Alec.

1 hour ago, Rangie said:

Contract: ???????? - Paratow Ltd

By a process of elimination of the Asset Codes of the two main manufacturers, the remaining is 2853-3101 is contract no. LV1A/55

• Like 1

Thanks Clive, after lots of rummaging I've also found out my ERM working back from the chassis number and the Merlin Archive. Turns out it is a Paratow and an ex-generator trailer!

FVE21A/3803 is Paratow.

28 minutes ago, fv1609 said:

By a process of elimination of the Asset Codes of the two main manufacturers, the remaining is 2853-3101 is contract no. LV1A/55

So I assume that is Universal Trailers Ltd which was very similar to R-B as opposed to Viking.