Ferret Mk2/1 Help with Electrical Connections on the Distribution Block

Hi,
Help please.........

I recently decided to clean the nipple connectors on the two rubber connection blocks that sit next to the Generator Panel in the Fighting Compartment in my Mk 2/1 Ferret.
Foolishly I didn't write down what plugged into what, where - because I remembered there was a photo and diagram of the connections on Jeremy Sandersons really helpful 'Ferret Scout Car' website.
But when the time came to refer to the diagram, I found that his site has been down for 3 weeks. I now realise that Murphy's Law applies to absolutely everything, no exceptions.
Does anybody, by any chance happen to have a decent diagram showing what plugged into which socket on the two rubber blocks?
The Ferret has the Distribution Box No1 Mk1 and the Generator Panel No2 Mk2.

Many thanks 

Ferret Distribution Block.pdf

Hi Clive,

I honestly don't know how you manage to respond so many different questions so quickly and have so much information at your fingertips.  It's amazing, thank you.

What you sent me probably would be of enormous help, if I properly understood and could interpret what I'm looking at!

I was hoping that perhaps somebody could look at my PDF of the two blocks which I've coded Alfa Numerically and tell me the wire marked  "IGN POS" goes on the upper Block position C Right (or whatever).

Or, if I were to be brutally honest: "explain it to me like Im a 10 year old" 

Ferret Distribution Block.pdf

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Hartas said:

Yes - Sydney, NSW 

Hi Philip,

I have attached a small part of the Ferret wiring diagram, this is showing the generator panel and associated wiring. The complete wiring diagram is about A3 size so I will have to scan in parts and email to you if you think it will help. Let me know.

regards,

Richard

IMG_0176.jpg