Two of my favourites

Ron

My Royal Enfield's WD/CO and WD/G are two on my current bikes to ride. The WD/G has less vibration due to the extra rubber parts, rubber mounted handlebar and heavier crank main shafts. With tools etc in the panniers, both are quite heavy to pull onto the rear stand......Maybe it's my age? Happily now they both have good condition original silencers, and a correct RE Terry's saddle for the G is in the pipe line. Ron

DSCF3471.jpg

DSCF5031 (2).JPG

Edited by Ron
  • Like 4

Nice to see an RAF motorcycle and a Royal Navy motorcycle in the correct colour, with correct markings (RAF roundel, white tipped mudguards on the RN bike), correct transfers, correct font for the census numbers, ... Love it Ron!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ron, that is a really nice bike too. But, sorry for my personal taste, I don't like the silencer that much to be fair. Doesn't suit the bike that good in my humble opinion. I'd rather see the normal round one. But, if it should be on this bike, it should be on this bike right? In any way, it is another great bike you have there Ron and I can imagine you sometimes have a hard time choosing which one to pich for a ride.

Hi Paul. I've got 5 other Enfield's with the standard Silencer fitted. I'm just so pleased that the WD/L came with it's original and correct silencer......Something a bit different. Ron 👍

PS I'll email you about the centre stand. 

112.tif

Edited by Ron

On 10/19/2022 at 7:38 PM, Ron said:

Hi Paul. I've got 5 other Enfield's with the standard Silencer fitted. I'm just so pleased that the WD/L came with it's original and correct silencer......Something a bit different. Ron 👍

PS I'll email you about the centre stand. 

112.tifUnavailable

It is indeed something different. And off course you should be very happy that it still on the bike as it should. Any other would be incorrect and replaced for sure. 

• 4 weeks later...