Armoury Forum

Tucker217

Guys this forum is great. I've been after a Willys Jeep for some time, hopefully some of you can point me into the right direction, I'm located in Glossop just outside Manchester

My 12 year old son has set up his own Forum at http://www.armouryforum.co.uk and has loads of information already on there.

It is really worth a look, and if any of you would like to register, please feel free.

There is a section on there under Arnhem Remembrance, a place where we visit each September, this has masses of WWII vehicle photos that would interest you all.

Also, check out the Overloon Museum photos, as this is one of, if not the largest selection of military vehicles in the world. It is in South Holland and is well worth a visit.

Thanks for your time

Andy

:goodmorning: Andy

Hope you enjoy the mayhem (sorry general).

Looks like your 12 year old son knows his way around computers, judging by his website!

Unfortunately as yet there is no mention of HMVF in the Links to other Sites - it wouldn't surprise me if CHAS imposes extra cleaning duty on both of you until this state of affairs is rectified....

(CHAS - Club House Admin. Section)