ONTARIO MILITARY VEHICLE ASSOCIATIONS FALL SHOW

Eric

For those of you who happen to be near Ottawa Canada this coming weekend, here is an event you might be interested in attending.

RE: Ontario Military Vehicle Association Fall Show

The Ontario Military Vehicle Association is having its Fall show for the first time ever here in Ottawa

The show will be held indoors and out at the Kanata Legion located at 70 Hines Rd in Kanata ON. This is only 20 min west of downtown Ottawa.

Date: Saturday 20 Oct 8:00- 13:00 hrs

There will be militaria and Military vehicle displays as well as a military flea market.

The OMVA is Canada's largest Military Vehicle club with over 130 members.

See http://www.omva.ca for more information

Thanks

Eric Booth

Editor

CMP Magazine

cmpmagazine@hotmail.com

I wish I was there, Eric - but I have the compensation of being at Vimy Ridge at the weekend. But hopefully your post will attract someone! Nice to see the Canadian wing growing in so many positive ways with members arriving on both sides of the country. Hopefully we'll see more input from your part of the world - and perhaps you could post some pics up of the event afterwards for us to enjoy.

many thanks

Mark B

Hello Mark and Lee

I can e-mail photos if somebody knows how to post them?

Hopefully it will not be raining as it has been pouring all day. I'll still be there in my Jeeps. I have another sucker.. i mean driver coming out with me.

Have fun at Vimy. Been there twice and hope to get back again next year. I am writing a book on my family at War. 13 members in WW1 and then post WW2.

Eric

• 1 month later...