Good to be on board

Ken

I came to join the forum by accident really. I run an Airsoft site in the West midlands (Fireball Squadron). Each year we run an International game with teams from all over Europe. Thinking about next year I was toying with the idea of having military vehicles on site. Whilst this thought was running through my mind a Military Landrover Truck, complete with camo netting pulled up behind me. This was a sign! Pulled over and spoke to driver who suggested I link onto this forum. Really helpful. I do have a military landy of my own, In fact the Squadron has 5 landrovers altogether 3 of which are used as game scenarios. Being of a more mature age than the usual airsofter (62) I am also involved as the Chairman of the UKASGB. United Kingdom Airsoft Sites Governing Body. In this capacity we am trying to alter the course of the VCR Bill. Once I have thought through how we might create something of interest to all MVO's in the West Mids it is my intention to post it.