Jump to content
  • 0

Aluminium tread plate



5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
18 minutes ago, 2e0prp said:

hi , i`m sure it`s call checker plate , i have used it on walkways in engineering . hope this helps you 

Checker plate is a generic name for an embossed non slip plate, the OP required a certain pattern called diamond rather than the more common 5 bar.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...