Question - has military vehicle restoration risen or declined?

Jack

The worst thing for any novice MV owner is getting started on a problem especially when they do not have a good knowledge of mechanics or even a good manual & spares source. A guiding hand can be as good as a guardian angel. The web is a wonderful friend too but not as good as a mate who stands over you and tells you do this do that.

So I wonder if some of the experts could give lessons in their given field of expertise? Perhaps military vehicle club meetings could be held at someones garage instead of the pub or perhaps someone could give talks & tips on owning a certain type of vehicle at MV shows. After all if you go to Beltring for the week I'm sure there would be time for a few of these.

As a movement we need to help new people or else!

perhaps someone could give talks & tips on owning a certain type of vehicle at MV shows. After all if you go to Beltring for the week I'm sure there would be time for a few of these.

:-D :-D Reckon I must spend half of Beltring week, doing just that. Extolling the virtues and pitfalls of Daimler Dingos ( amongst various other mv's ) has got more than a few people in to the happy band of owners. Just ask Greenjacket for one :whistle:

Richard