Help on bedford MW passenger seat mounting please

Danny P

I'm sure somebody can help me with the mounting of the passenger seat in a late bedford MW.

Below the brackets on which the passenger seat was mounted at a distance of about 32 cm from center hole to center hole. The distance corresponds to the welded bolts in the floor plate.

On the second picture is the seat placed on the brackets. You can see the bracket through the smaller hole of the seat but you can also see a small gap indicating that the top of the bracket in not centered to that hole.

So it is a mystery to me how the seat is mounted to the brackets, assuming that the smaller hole as indicated is for the mounting of the seat and assuming the brackets are correct. Can anybody help please?

20170108_125437.jpg

Remarkably the driver seat is just like my description of the passenger seat (taken from another thread) but has a different structure below.

odihamandmw025_zps660e6750.jpg

20170108_124524.jpg

20170108_124741.jpg

Edited by Danny P

Hi Danny ...All I can add is that my passenger seat has same " Z " brackets to mount to the floor but is welded to the seat base so you only have to do up the one set off bolts into the floor. The holes in the seat base should line up with these to allow you to tightened them with a socket and bar through the seat base . Hope this is of use.

Can anybody help with my last question about the passenger seat of my late bedford MW to finish the job. The "Z"-brackets seem to be welded to the seat but how, spot welded? I can't find any sign of welding on the seat or brackets.