Norfolk Tank Museum next weekend Armourfest

sim60

Evening is any body going to the above next weekend as I went two years ago and it was a great little show so was wondering who might be going,all being well now the Dodge is running again I am going on the Friday ,it was good seeing the cent running around the arena and everyone was laid back and very friendly.

Simon

I'll be going, there will be both Cents, Saladin, Fox, Sabre, maybe a Ferret, loads of Land Rovers and a bunch of other stuff. The format will remain the same as before. Weather promises to be in the high 20's, the ground is very dusty, please consider eye protection if you are planning on using our off road course.

See you Friday.

Thanks for that are you running the cents etc both days as per normal as my mate wants to come over but doesn't want to miss them,i had a look on the website but can't see a timetable

Thanks Simon

Yes, both days. the timetable specifics are deliberately left until the Friday to ensure that the vehicles that are in it actually run. It seems to work. They were both running and driving yesterday and the Fox, Saladin and Sabre have been out today. Please bear in mind that the ground is dry and armour throws up a lot of dust. if there are military vehicles that you want to bring and use on our course, you are welcome to do so.