gunpowder mills

great weekend even despite the weather :-D

not a lot of ww2 vehicles but the emlra was in abundance

the fort brigade made me very welcome and friday night :whistle:12.30 :beer:

even a camp meal was provided sat night by the organisers just like army food :banana:

saw a few green hmvf sweatshirts as well

even my 109 made it up there and back so see you all soon :thankyou:

Had a great time just chilling out this weekend. Weather wasn't so hot, particularly today and both vehicles and traders seemed a bit lacking but the good company made up for it!! Seeing the Dakota do a fly past was worth the trip in itself :-)

Only downer was Robs announcement on Sat night that, due to differences between himself and the management, there if there is a show next year it won't be involving him. I have to say - if it doesnt involve Rob it doesn't involve me!!!

As Stuart says - we got about 4 miles from home at the Fort when the red coolant light comae on again in the Stalwarts cab - fortunately by a lay-bye and apparently we dumped a load of coolant out of the bilge drains.... Refilling the radiator got us back to the Fort and I'm hoping - with everything crossed - that it's just a case of the new belts stretching and slipping, needing retensioning again, as this was the forst time we've done a sustained run at rpm;s in excess of 3,500!!!!