Application to join P Connor / R Rosser Club

snowtracdave

Can I submit my application to join the club guys ?

After a sh..crap week last week which meant I didn't get to Kelvedon Hatch I

got a phone call last night from my - as I thought - best mate and partner of fourteen years , to tell me that I won't be seeing her again .

I'm too old for this . I've got too little time and too many toys & now nobody to share it with . Maybe it's time I sold up and did ...........whatever it is ordinary people do with their lives .

Dave.

As much as I love her , volatile is probably a good description although one I doubt she'd agree with. We've had some rough patches as most people do but I think this is the final one .

Difficult to get away from work when I run the company and my home is next to my yard . Have to see if I can arrange something

I alway find buying some to treat ur self helf.... but i now have 3 bikes and one landy...

i am going to have to try and keep this one i have run out of room....

All the best M8

try and have a good bank holiday...

Cris

Sorry to hear that news Dave - lets hope the old adage about troubles coming in threes holds true and you are the last one!!

Not much consolation to you, I know, but I do hope things sort themselves out for you and you find a new #2 in your life as Richard has done who will share your love of things big and green...........

Mean time - as others have said - get yourself off to a couple of shows and soak in the amosphere of things green and things alcohlic - not to mention the camaraderie of the weekend(s)

Never an easy situation , but it gets better! im happy now, do get lonely sometimes but it eases.

Come say hi at Overlord:) ill hae the renault modus covered in cam net! ha

i have also discovered a place where you can bathe your worries and sadness;)

As im 28 and stil look young!

th Student Union! hahah, its great!

Thanks for all the kind words & support guys . It's good to have the HMVF family around .Hoping to get to that Kent field this year Bodge but I'm not sure how much suncream I'll be able to eat !Trying to give up the buy something when I'm feeling crap syndrome Cris done too much of that in the past & thats how I've ended up with 12 + vehicles (& I really really would like whistlin wolfs WC if I'd only got some space left somewhere !). Been working solidly since first thing today which doesn't give me time to think about things or dwell too much so it's beer & sleep now/shortly . Got some stuff I've promised to do tomorrow but I'm going to try & escape down to overlord on Monday . (I'll be wearing an hmvf polo shirt carrying a rolled copy of cmv and wear a yellow rose in my button hole . The password will be "what's yours?")