Sale 23/3/2015

snort

Some very impressive prices achieved to today.

e.g. 80W generator in original case for £350+auction fees of 15% and vat.

Tilly made £11600+fees

MW for £7100+fees

Ford V8 Woody stationwagon £18500+

11 Set made £1500+

British Lightweight Compressor trailer made £400+fees, which was a good price and will be coming south for full restoration....

• 2 weeks later...
That MW was lovely. Someone got a real deal there.

Bidding actually started to stutter at 4k so i joined in but stopped at 5 (i don't need another one!!). No idea why it struggled, especially considering the prices being paid for spares on the day. I overbid on at least 3 lots and still came home with nothing. Interesting day though.

I started bidding at 5k because I could not believe it was going to be knocked down at that price! Just me and one other guy I think then up to £7000, which by the time you add 15% plus vat (and in my case £500) to get it home.. its not so cheap! I think local MVT guy bought. Do not think the back body was right thought....stil a v.nice truck.

And yes I did buy some of the other over priced stuff..hey ho!

Bidding actually started to stutter at 4k so i joined in but stopped at 5 (i don't need another one!!). No idea why it struggled, especially considering the prices being paid for spares on the day. I overbid on at least 3 lots and still came home with nothing. Interesting day though.

I started bidding at 5k because I could not believe it was going to be knocked down at that price! Just me and one other guy I think then up to £7000, which by the time you add 15% plus vat (and in my case £500) to get it home.. its not so cheap! I think local MVT guy bought. Do not think the back body was right thought....stil a v.nice truck.

And yes I did buy some of the other over priced stuff..hey ho!

Andy,

Was you standing on the left hand side of the room, bidding against the bloke seated towards the back? The Lots you bought, i don't suppose you bought the box with the MW Horn Push in it did you??