Hi from Down under

Hi everyone,

I work for a company called Rex J Andrews Engineered Transportation in Australia and my boss is a mad Diamond T fan.

I am a mad B61 Mack fan and also love the Faun Elefant SL500 which my boss also has one of in his fleet.

The reason that I joined is that I found a picture of Tony Graves old tow truck on your forum which is now in my yard in Newcastle Australia.

I love all the old military trucks that you also have pictures of.

Hope to chat to lots of you about the good old girls of transport.

Thanks

Chad

Hi Mate,

Up in Cairns. Have a look at a thread ive posted a while back concerning some trucks currently for sale in Mareeba. Diamond D, Macks ect. search OZITIM on this site and you will find them. The bloke has a bunch of trucks up at Beck Museum Mareeba, and has three pretty good Diamond t's in a shed that he is willing to part with. The next time I go up there I will get some photos of them. .

Regards, Tim

search on this site 'American WW2 truck projects for sale'. While the trucks in the photos only show those that are out in the yard, he has an awesome collection under cover and good condition, which I didnt get photos of. Google Beck museum mareeba. Where does your trucking company operate. Do you ever get up to Cairns.

Hi Mate,

Up in Cairns. Have a look at a thread ive posted a while back concerning some trucks currently for sale in Mareeba. Diamond D, Macks ect. search OZITIM on this site and you will find them. The bloke has a bunch of trucks up at Beck Museum Mareeba, and has three pretty good Diamond t's in a shed that he is willing to part with. The next time I go up there I will get some photos of them. .

Regards, Tim

Hi Tim, sounds like we are all bro's. Like my macks and was trained on a diamond in the Army.

Be good .

Phill.