Hello from New Zealand

NZ Guy

Hi everyone,

My name is Guy, I live in Christchurch, NZ. I'm 37, married and have two children. I am a live sound engineer so spend a lot of time traveling. I have recently returned from the UK where I managed to stop in at War and Peace Revival on the last day. Very cool!

I am part way through a Jeep restoration project and am planning to finish it as a British Airborne Anti Tank regt Jeep. It's an early production GPW. I'm keen to learn a bit more about some of the British Jeep mods and meet others with the same vehicle interests.

Look forward to meeting some of you.

Cheers

Guy

Welcome,

I too live in Christchurch !. I have a book with all the mods for airborne jeeps you can have a look at or take a copy.

Mark....

Hi Mark,

Nice to meet you! I too have Robs bible. I has helped narrow down the requirements for my project considerably.

I'm out Wigram way. Are you nearby?

Cheers

Guy

Hi Guy,

I was living in Sockburn, but now living in Linwood as I needed a bigger section for my toys. my number is 03 3415514. Give me a call over the weekend for a chat :cool2: be nice to see you project jeep as this was exactly what I too had planned, as im into my Airborne stuff and being an ex British Paratrooper helps.

Mark...........