Jump to content
  • 0

Parts Identification



I have two items that I would like to identify where they are used. The first is a weapon pull through, probably for a tank gun rather than an artillery gun (as it is a rope pull through rather than wooden staves). It is has 2 1/4" brush, two sisal sections of 8' either side of the brush, and a round lump of lead at the end inscribed:


CM 3268 No 18 C&S 1955


The other is a voltmeter, range 15-30 volts, 1 1/2" diameter, screw fitting, part number: ZA 47562 and also MC 1959.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...