My pride & joy in print

guykay

Just received August edition on CMV & settled on the throne form I disturbed perusal. As I trolled through I came across an advert for Cherished vehicle Insurance, no need for this I thought as I already have insurance with another provider. My eye was however taken by the handsome photo of the Mk2/3 ferret taking pride of place in the centre of the ad.

ho hum I thought, someone's put the shovel to good use, much is as have with my own? Ho hum I thought someone's replaced the rear off side bin with a replica item! much as I did after an embarrassing roll over incident (another story) Goodness I thought someone has made up extra long mirror stalks just as I have done. Well I never, it's missing the aerial stowage tube just like mine. Hang on a mo, who's that handsome devil driving it- bugger me it's ME.

cheeky blighters using my ferrets piccy without my permission, I'm not even insured by them. Can they do that?

good piccy tho

guy

And my teachers said I would amount to nothing!!

if only they could see me now!!

i have no clue where the photo was taken. It's not as though we do a large number of rallies in her.

I might email the company & try to find out

Guy

Gotta be worth a discount though....

A well known parts dealer has a couple of photos of my Sabre on his site, but he asked permission first - more to do with the fact they were my pics rather than my vehicles though I suspect...

there is portret copyright of the person in evolved. You cannot make a picture and just published it. I write books and use a lot of face pictures (it about non-verbal communication) portret copyright can be very tricky.