New Addition to the Fleet

Grumpy

We are hoping to take the Militant and the Stolly to War & Peace this year.

The plan is to be traveling down in convoy with Militant Graham & Militant Pete, Graham will be driving a Mk3 Militant Recovery towing a Samson on a 10 ton recovery trailer and Pete will be driving a Mk1 Militant towing a 10/30 ton recovery dolly. We will be in the MK 3 Militant Recovery towing the Stolly, problem is we hav'nt got a trailer :dunno:, well until now :-D. In a fit of Friday afternoon madness I aquired this from a man in Leicester

width=640 height=480http://scott.morris8.users.btopenworld.com/Pics/HMVF/Trailer1.JPG[/img]

width=640 height=480http://scott.morris8.users.btopenworld.com/Pics/HMVF/Trailer2.JPG[/img]

Now just got to wait untill pay day and we can get our new toy home :-D and try and think of an excuse for SWMBO element :whistle:

Looks like a jolly good piece of kit to me. :-D

The problem would be in the vehicle that was required to haul it. If he brought one of those home it would be a different matter. :n00b:

But doesn't every home need at least one AEC Militant :dunno:

According to himself - YES of course :-D

According to me - I answer with a question WHY? :|

Then he could take at least two vhicles to a show, one for you to drive :-D, also jack`s GMC could get a free ride to those far, far, far away shows he dreams of going to :thankyou:

Ashley

According to himself - YES of course :-D

According to me - I answer with a question WHY? :|

Simple answer - he needs a Militant - pref. Mk1 - to pull the trailer that you have already approved. There woud be no point in the lad buying such an excellent trailer (well - it must be if a wife approves) and having nothing to pull it with!!!!

If I'm not mistaken that's the trailer I used to own and sold to Dave Crouch at Leicester.I got it to pull behind a Daf 616 I had at the time but never used it :dunno:.It had been really well shot blasted and loads of paint thrown at it. 8-)

The only probs with it were the tyres were a bit perished and the turntable bearings sounded a bit dry. :beer:

I don't think you'd find a tidier trailer though,have fun! :banana:

Cheers

Dave P