boot fair finds.

boots dms

Sunday 18th late risers boot fair Clacton, one DPM parra smock badged vg condition £5.00. three dpm shirts badged at £3.00 each two ammo cases, one .50cal other quiet large both at £3.50. the previous Wednesday two German petrol cans at £4.00 each and one SAS Security Manual as new, cost £1.00. yep just one pound. Sunday 12pm went to East Essex Aviation Society Museum at St Osyth for a photo shoot ( you can see them on http://www.eastessexaviationsociety.org) understand Martin Hilyard is a member. So a good holiday in uk to see the family. Good Hunting.:-D

You must have a better class of boot fair than we do! I have never, ever found any half-decent piece of combat kit at any of our local boot fairs :-(

I have been lucky a couple of times at local boot fairs,I obtained a nice 1960 pattern og smock size 5 about 3 years ago for £3.50, also a dpm 1960 smock size 4 some time ago,also £3.50.And a really good condition 1968 pattern early dpm smock and trousers size 5 for £10.00,that was quite a while ago now all of which remain in my collection..I have found various other bits and pieces also.I am not a regular attendee and sometimes I can go to boot fairs and for ages not see a thing.Luckily the wife likes going to them too:-)

Sunday 18th late risers boot fair Clacton, one DPM parra smock badged vg condition £5.00. three dpm shirts badged at £3.00 each two ammo cases, one .50cal other quiet large both at £3.50. the previous Wednesday two German petrol cans at £4.00 each and one SAS Security Manual as new, cost £1.00. yep just one pound. Sunday 12pm went to East Essex Aviation Society Museum at St Osyth for a photo shoot ( you can see them on www.eastessexaviationsociety.org) understand Martin Hilyard is a member. So a good holiday in uk to see the family. Good Hunting.:-D

A good haul,especially the Para smock:-) I recently got a nice one (not from a boot fair),good nick,cheap but not badged,still , pleased with it.