Cooker Petrol No 2 modified version

BIGREDONE

Question

9 answers to this question

It's not your fault :D

Maybe this might help

[ATTACH=CONFIG]89947[/ATTACH]

Come on Clive don’t tease me what’s on page 2....Thank you anyway this is most helpful at least I know it’s not me, just wish I understood the remedial action !

Cheers

Paul

Paul there isn't a Page 2. I think Page 1/2 is relating to Page 1 Issue 2.

Looking in EMER E&M A 001 (the detailed index) it lists D 309 as only 1 page.

The scanned page I posted is actually A4 but I compressed it as there was a lot of blank paper. So if there was some further information they could have got some of it in there.

I think the instruction is to just slightly smooth off the pointed end a little to allow the control rod to engage better on the valve seating.

The scanned page I posted is actually A4 but I compressed it as there was a lot of blank paper. So if there was some further information they could have got some of it in there.

I think the instruction is to just slightly smooth off the pointed end a little to allow the control rod to engage better on the valve seating.

Ok Clive, thanks ill have a another strip down at the weekend.

Cheers

Paul

The scanned page I posted is actually A4 but I compressed it as there was a lot of blank paper. So if there was some further information they could have got some of it in there..

If it's anything like the Telecommunications EMERS, then Page 2 will be the back of Page 1 and will simply contain the word: END.

Chris.

Damn, Clive, is there anything that you don't know and don't have the documentation to back you up on? :cheesy: As always, I am in awe.

Cheers,

Terry

The secret Terry is that I don't know much but often know where to find the documentation :-D

Try :

Remove Jet, remove cleaning needle, re-assemble with cleaning needle removed and try again. If it still leaks then either the valve isn't shutting off or there is a problem with the casting.

On the site mentioned in this thread there is a sectioned cut-away of the whole thing.

Diana

Anyone have an exploded view or even operating instructions. Eventhough I have turned mine off fuel seems to seap passed the valve and gather in the cup, I have stripped it down several times but cant work out whats going on.

Thank you