Bike4Life Fest and Ride out at RAF Cosford.

For the Motorcycle and Aviation Enthusiasts, there is a Charity Event at RAF Cosford near Wolverhampton on the 27th April. Entry is free, but the event is looking to raise funds for the Midlands Air Ambulance and the upkeep of the exhibits at RAF Cosford.

I will be there with the originals of the two print designs fort he Air Ambulance and maybe a bike painting or two. So do come along and say hello.(I might even have a military Vehicle image or two somewhere on display as well.)Web Valentino Rossi - finished painting.jpg

Web Over Ironbridge.jpg

Web Evening Callout.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

The Bike4life Fest was a great day last Sunday. The Weather was great for most of it apart from one really heavy shower when we suddenly made lots of new friends in our tent. The flypast by the Spitfire was fantastic, and there were lots of bikes there helping to raise funds for the Midlands Air Ambulance and the Museum Displays section. It was a very busy day and unfortunately I didn't have too many opportunities to take photos.

But these are the ones that I did manage to take.

Off to Sleap near Wem for the Vintage Fly in and Military Vehicles on the 24th and 25th May, which is organised by the Cheshire and Merseyside area MVT. So looking forward to that one.Silhouette 2.jpg

1797431_560700830710991_1651622705389580113_n.jpg

10258167_560700827377658_7860808500199854693_n (1).jpg

Silhouette 1.jpg