Supposed SAS issued US MSA Mich Helmet with tailored Desert DPM coverNVG Mount.

Scotch Harry

Hi,

sorry I've been a little while in replying, had to do abit of digging, your helmet belonged to an SAS Team Medic called "Seth" It was worn in several live close quarter contacts with baddies in Afghan some years back while he was on Taskforce Dagger

Regards

Edited by Scotch Harry

Hi,

sorry I've been a little while in replying, had to do abit of digging, your helmet belonged to an SAS Team Medic called "Seth" It was worn in several live close quarter contacts with baddies in Afghan some years back while he was on Taskforce Dagger

Regards

Rob

Interesting... Getting that sort of info is harder than getting blood from a stone so I'd be curious as to how your informant gained it - other than also being a serving member of one of the 3 regiments.... If he is - that opens another can of worms......

Why would it open a can of worms?

Selling kit on?

Just asking like.

A few tales for t 'woolpack' when he gets out I bet. I must admit he always looked like one of 'them' droopy tash, Beenie hat, tatty Barbour....

Was going to ask regarding the "worms" myself but as if as stated it was used some years back then it wouldnt be current kit I guess?