More details fort he Grange Cavern Museumam

ARTBYDAVID

This is a photo of my first official job in Business. A simple task of painting the Grange Cavern Letterhead on the side of a Lorry with the biggest measurements (approx) 8 feet by 5 feet. Two side skirts and the back of the lorry, using a PVC paint that bonded to the plastic of the lorries skirt, and made it weather proof.

A great way for the owner/director of the Museum to advertise his Museum as he drove up and down the Country in his Haulage Business.

Only one word or warning - Be careful with the fumes from the paint! Web Grange Cavern Lorry.jpg

Hi Martin,

The paint was a special PVC paint that as it dries it bonds itself to the skirt. As for price, I am not sure about the price today. This original job was completed in 1986, so a couple of years ago now. The paint I still have so I am assuming it does have some longevity to it. The price of the tin was in the region of £15 ish for a 7.5 litre tin. If you would like any more details please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,

David.