Hello from Crewe!

SebBrady

Hello all,

basically ive seen this forum a few times but never got around to registering i have no idea why to be honest but i have now! ;)

Always had an interest in military vehicles from a young age and after some saving and scraping got my hands on an FV434 which i felt like a very big kid, shall post up pictures later or what not.

Looking forward to looking around this forum and seeing what every one else has got and any advice if there is some to be had.

Thanks

Seb

Hello all,

basically ive seen this forum a few times but never got around to registering i have no idea why to be honest but i have now! ;)

Always had an interest in military vehicles from a young age and after some saving and scraping got my hands on an FV434 which i felt like a very big kid, shall post up pictures later or what not.

Looking forward to looking around this forum and seeing what every one else has got and any advice if there is some to be had.

Thanks

Seb

Welcome to the Green asylum friend.

Any problems just ask, we are a friendly-ish bunch with a fountain of knowledge at times! And if we cant baffle you with brains then we will puzzle you with bull****!!;)

Most dont bite, but a few have been known to nibble a bit...!:cool2:

Thanks :) always wanted something with tracks so no hesitation when one came within my price range ;) haha. had it out on the weekend ran amazingly but tucked away indoors whilst this rain is here but lost a pad so i thought i best start collecting them haha!

Look forward to speaking to everyone around and ill take some more pictures when im next at the yard and post it up so you can all see it.

Thanks

Seb

ah brilliant just the experience im needing seems as i am a complete rookie! thanks sharky. Sure youre going to be my first port of call if the manuals text starts to run around the page or confuse me! Determined to learn as much as i possibly can.

Seb

Welcome Seb, Why not think about joining your local area group, we meet in Longton on the last Thursday of the month. You will be made very welcome, lots of support and activities to be enjoyed with like minded people..... give it a try, we have a couple of people in the Crewe area already. You will find all of the information on the MVT site.