1000 poster Club House has planning permission for an extension....

Jack

Guys, fellow 1000 posters.

Get the butler to place another chair at the dinning table as Lee will be joing us soon. Hope the bar is stocked as I have heard that he drinks like a fish.

You will find a warm welcome here Lee and you amongst friends, but watch the Dutch guys.....all they talk about is football :roll: and between you and I, I have seen Neil speaking to Joris, Enigma and Karoshi the other night over dinner ( I think he may be a closet WW2 guy..........)

See you in the bar!

Jack.

Guys, fellow 1000 posters.

Get the butler to place another chair at the dinning table as Lee will be joing us soon. Hope the bar is stocked as I have heard that he drinks like a fish.

You will find a warm welcome here Lee and you amongst friends, but watch the Dutch guys.....all they talk about is football :roll: and between you and I, I have seen Neil speaking to Joris, Enigma and Karoshi the other night over dinner ( I think he may be a closet WW2 guy..........)

See you in the bar!

Jack.

Hi Jack, I'm staying for the week if that's ok :-D sorry I'm with Enigma on this one hate football & you were misinformed, I'm teetotal :roll: so get on the phone Jack & get that snooker table installed & stock the fridge with Coca Cola please..

"Closet WW2 Guy"... Hmmm.. there could be another one at the table :whistle:

Hi Jack, I'm staying for the week if that's ok :-D sorry I'm with Enigma on this one hate football & you were misinformed, I'm teetotal :roll: so get on the phone Jack & get that snooker table installed & stock the fridge with Coca Cola please..

"Closet WW2 Guy"... Hmmm.. there could be another one at the table :whistle:

Who the hell is the Intelligence Officer for HMVF ??? Find him and sack him - NOW.